January 16, 2011

I DO!!!

So, I finally got my wedding pictures, YAY, it only took 3 months. I have to say that I have been really nervous because I was so afraid that my photographer did not capture the details I was looking/hoping for. Needless to say, I am wrong. The pictures are AWESOME, I love all 523 pictures he took. Matt and I were saying as we were looking at them that we both really could not remember parts of our wedding but as we were looking at the pictures we both were totally like "Oh yah I remember this." I am so happy and blessed about how my wedding turned out, I could not have asked for a better wedding. What made our wedding so fun is all the people who came out to support us. We Thank you all for coming and sharing this great moment with us. I have added some of my favorite pictures! I was lucky to have our ceremony and reception at Heritage Gardens, this place is absolutly beautiful. One good part about Heritage Gardens is the building, inside and out is beautiful and doesn't need much additional decorating.


This is the ceremony room, before.


Ceremony room, after.
and now the details,